1. We live in Berlin
2. Most beautiful places in Germany are Berlin, the Gardens of the world and the Baltic Sea.
3. Berlin is the capital of Germany.
4. 84 million people live in Germany.
5. Famous people from Germany are the football players Jerome Boateng, Manuel Neuer, Thomas Müller, the actress Marlene Dietrich, composers like Joseph Haydn and Beethoven and poets like Goethe and Schiller.
6. In our country live cats, dogs, horses, pigs, sheep, cows, rabbits, deer, foxes and birds.
7. Football, basketball, ice-skating and ice-hockey are typical sports in our country.
8. Typical dishes are potatoes, Bratwurst, Currywurst.
9. Berlin is famous for diversity of cultures, nations, bread, beer, Brandenburg Gate, TV-Tower.
10. It is situated in the Northeast of Germany.
11. In 1237 Berlin was founded and the wall was there from 1961 to 1989.
12. Favourite places for students are at home, Gardens of the world, TV-Tower, Eastgate, football yard, Tierpark (zoo).
13. 3,6 million inhabitants live in Berlin.
14. We have got 4 seasons, in summer it is warm, in winter it is cold.
15. 410 students learn at our school.
16. We stay at home, in the garden, at grandparents or go to Tropical Island, to the Baltic Sea, Poland, Croatia, Russia,Turkey or Vietnam.
17. Most students would like to live in Berlin,others would go to Australia, Dubai, Paris, America or Poland.
18 a) Germany – a big country in Europe, Mercedes, Audi, Golf – famous for cars
b) Sweden – a country in the North, IKEA, Volvo, moose, red houses
c) Greece – a country in the South, a lot of islands, warm weather, Athen – capital, Tsatsiki
d) Poland – our neighbour country, Polen-Markt near Berlin (a market in Poland where a lot of people do theirshopping: cigarettes, butter, eggs …)